Apple Pie Trail CIDERFEST
June 7 to 17, 2018
Welcome to Ontario’s largest apple growing region and home of Apple Pie Trail CIDERFEST!
Eleven days of cider pairings, special events, tours and menu features from Duntroon to Collingwood, Blue Mountain, Beaver Valley, Thornbury and Meaford.
What Is The Best Way to Enjoy Ciderfest?
– Visit the 6 passport stops
– Enjoy food and hard cider pairings
– Get your passport stamped at each stop
– Get at least 4 of the 6 stamps and enter our contest!
– Hop on a Ciderfest Bus Tour
– Attend a Ciderfest Special Event
For all the details on purchasing your Passport and events, please visit the CIDERFEST site directly!
Kick off the Apple Pie Trail Ciderfest at the home of Ardiel Cider House!
We’ll be firing up the BBQ and serving our ciders with an assortment of their favourite companions – sausages! Enjoy a glass of Ardiel Cider House Premium Dry Cider or Big John Hop Cider paired with a sausage from the BBQ.
Stay tuned to our Facebook & Instagram pages for more details on the event including an exciting new cider release!