Price $810/couple or $475/person
Days: Sundays, Monday and Tuesdays – April to October (season may start earlier or end later dependent on weather)
Price includes transportation from designated pick up point, cycling/swimming/adventure/lunch, cost of rental of equipment.
- Transportation: To Georgian Bay, Georgian Hills Winery and Creemore Springs Brewery
- Fresh water Swim and sights in Georgian Bay at the stepping stones of Craigleith (swim summer only)
- Cycling Tour within Thornbury and Clarksburg overlooking Georgian Bays yacht club
- Lunch at local pub in Thornbury or at the Giffen’s Country Market near Creemore or a prepared lunch in a picnic setting.
- Visit local breweries of Georgian Bay and area; Wine, Apple Cider, Beer (Tastings of spirits optional)
- Shop and walk the Village of Blue Mountain
- Homemade Apple Pie bakery and farmers market of Creemore
- Beer sampling and tour of Creemore Springs Brewery (subject to time restrictions)